Blue Print expands Cooling Range
Blue Print is the ‘Complete Solution for Asian and American Vehicles’ with over 27,000 part numbers covering 165 product groups all of which are supported by a 3 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
Blue Print’s extensive cooling range includes over 1,830 part numbers, which cover nearly 8,630 applications including: Water Pumps and Water Pipes, Expansion Tanks, Thermostats, Radiators and Radiator Fan Resistors, Air Conditioning Condensers and Heater Control Valves.
New to range Water Pumps:
- ADT391115 – Toyota Proace 2.0DT 2013>. Application: 6
- ADG09188 – Hyundai i800 2.5DT 2010>. Applications: 1
- ADG09184 – Hyundai i40 2011>, ix35 2010>, Kia Carnes 2012>, Optima 2011>, Sportage 2010>. Applications: 5
- New to range Thermostats:
- ADA101417 – Chrysler Sebring 2.0i, 2.4i 2007>, Dodge Avenger 2007>, Caliber 2006>, Journey 2008>, Jeep Compass 2006>, Patriot 2006>. Applications: 10
- ADC49227 – Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2.0i 1999>2008. Applications: 7
All Blue Print products are Matching OE Quality, meeting EC1400/2002 standards. Blue Print is also an eight times winner of the UK’s IAAF ‘Supplier of the Year’ award and is certified to ISO9002. To find out more about the ‘Complete Solution for Asian and American Vehicles’ please visit www.blue-print.com.